What it is: A highly pigmented powder formula that applies evenly and blends well.
What it does: Suitable for use either wet or dry, it's available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- F: Frost. An iridescent shine that adds a highlight to any color.
- L: Lustre. Smoothly pearlized and intensely frosted with a deluxe ultrafine conditioned finish.
- M: Matte. High-color payoff with a no-shine matte finish.
- M2: Matte². An intense, opaque-matte finish with exceptionally rich color payoff.
- S: Satin. Pure color in a satin-style finish with a soft, subtle, nonfrost, light-refractive sheen.
- VLX: Veluxe. A superfine, pigment rich and very luxe finish that is silky, smooth and matte.
- VP: Veluxe Pearl. Vibrantly toned, velvety soft, shimmering metallic finish overlaid with high-shine pearl.
- V: Velvet. A soft-look finish with high-color intensity and a plush, velvety look and feel.
How to use: Apply to your lid using fingers, a brush or a sponge-tip applicator.
- 0.05 oz.
- Dermatologist tested; ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Item #256382