What it is: A lipstick formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips.
What it does: It's available in hundreds of hues and high-fashion textures and is the iconic product that made M·A·C famous.
- A: Amplified Creme. An ultra-creamy, quietly shiny finish that is high-impact and high-res.
- C: Cremesheen. A creme-based lipstick that imparts bright, full color with a soft and supple shine.
- F: Frost. Excellent color payoff with medium-to-high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish.
- L: Lustre. Demi-sheer with a wet-look lustre finish that is very slick and makes your lips look soft, smooth and ultra-moist.
- M: Matte. Pigment-rich with intense color payoff and a no-shine, all matte finish.
- S: Satin. Color-rich, soft satin with a semi-matte finish that conditions while adding intense color.
How to use: Apply directly to lips.
- 0.1 oz.