- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Temperature Rising' Powder Blush
|Item # 699569|
M·A·C's Temperature Rising powder blush provides color for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks.
- 0.21 oz.
- FROST (F): Iridescent, lightly shimmering color. Adds highlights and provides a frosted 'bloom' to the cheeks.
- MATTE (M): Flat matte finish. Goes on lightly. Builds well. Blends with the skin.
- SATIN (S): Light-refractive sheen-style finish. Adds subtle highlights to the skin.
- SHEERTONE (ST): Shy-on tints in a sheer-on micro-refined powder. Not transparent. Goes on faint. Looks real.
- SHEERTONE SHIMMER (SS): Jet-milled and micro-fine, just like Sheertone, but tickled with just-enough shimmer to make light dance on the cheeks.
- By M·A·C.