A hand-printed, dry wax-coated cotton jacket is designed with a detachable hood, elbow patches and wooden button detailing in a vintage British outerwear style and outfitted with an array of utilitarian pockets. An adjustable drawstring perfects the fit through the waist.
- Approx. length from shoulder: 28 1/2".
- Measurements taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
- Front button closure.
- Single-button cuffs.
- Snap-flap and button-flap pockets.
- Snap-off hood with drawstring.
- Adjustable drawstring waist.
- Fully lined.
- Cotton; machine wash.
- By Marshall Artist; imported.
- The Rail.