HideDetails & Care
Sturdy, dry wax-coated cotton trousers cut with extra room through the hips and thighs, and a tapered carrot fit though the legs, are designed in a vintage infantry style. Buttoned belt loops, large bellowed front pockets and utilitarian button-flap pockets complete the look.
- Approx. inseam: 29" with 15" leg opening.
- Approx. rise: front 14"; back 17 1/2".
- Measurements taken from size 34 and may vary slightly by size.
- Button fly closure.
- Front slant pockets; button-flap cargo pocket; button-flap back pocket.
- Cotton; machine wash.
- By Marshall Artist; imported.
- The Rail.