Details & Care
"Tatu" is the Swahili word for "three," the number of times this exquisite leather bracelet sewn with shimmering glass beads and brass rings will elegantly encircle your wrist.
- 24" length; 3/4" wrapped width.
- Brass pull-through closure.
- Glass, recycled brass and leather.
- By Me to We Artisans; sustainably handmade by a Maasai mama in Kenya.
- Half of Me to We's net profit is donated to Free The Children.
- Item #840615
Frequently bought together
Artisans Tatu Three-Wrap Bracelet
People Also Bought