'Indian Wedding' Stripe Popover Shirt
- Item #598499
(Designer Specialists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- A lightweight cotton-and-linen striped popover with a Mandarin-style neck is designed with gathered rib trim running along the elongated half placket in a style influenced by traditional Southeast Asian sherwani garments.
- Approx. length from shoulder: 28 1/2".
- Measurements taken from size 40 and may vary slightly by size.
- Single-button cuffs.
- Back pleats.
- Straight hem.
- Cotton/linen; machine wash.
- Made in Italy.
- Men's Designer.
Complete the look:
to get more