MOROCCANOIL Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Styling Iron combines form, function and versatility. It features salon-quality, nonporous titanium ceramic plates that seal in moisture and resist static and humidity to leave hair smooth and silky, while variable temperature control from 250 degrees to 450 degrees allows for the optimal heat setting for a range of styles. It’s even ergonomically designed for ease of use.
Features and benefits:
- Beveled titanium ceramic plates.
- 9-foot cord with self-gripping closure.
- Hang-up hook for easy storage.
- 1 year warranty.
How to use:
To straighten and smooth out hair:
- Step 1: Divide hair into small sections. Be sure to take fine subsections.
- Step 2: Select desired temperature. (Fine hair = lower heat setting; medium to coarse/thick = higher heat setting. Refer to Temperature Guide.)
- Step 3: Close the flat iron at the base and glide it through the ends, repeating until desired smoothness is achieved. Continue working in the same manner in all sections.
To create soft waves and curls:
- Step 1: Divide hair into small sections.
- Step 2: Select desired temperature. (Fine hair = lower heat setting; medium to coarse/thick = higher heat setting.)
- Step 3: Take a ¼-inch chunk of hair and place the iron in a section where the curl is to begin.
- Step 4: Lightly close the iron and rotate a quarter or half of the way in the desired direction of the curl (away from or toward the face), working through the ends and all other sections of hair.
- By MOROCCANOIL.
- Item #896928