Windowpane Plaid Wool Suit
HideDetails & Care
Tonal windowpane plaid patterns a posh, Italian-crafted wool suit comprised of a slender, two-button jacket with peak lapels and slim-fitting flat-front trousers.
- Jacket has a two-button closure; nonfunctional four-button cuffs; chest pocket; three flap pockets; two interior button-loop pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have a zip fly with hook-and-bar and button-tab closure; front slant pockets; interior zip pocket; welt coin pocket; back welt pockets; split waist construction.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are partially lined to the knee.
- Wool; dry clean.
- By Neil Barrett; imported.
- Men's Designer.