- Alternate Image 1 Selected - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
- Alternate Image 2 - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
- Alternate Image 3 - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
- Alternate Image 4 - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
- Alternate Image 5 - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
- Alternate Image 6 - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
- Alternate Image 7 - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
- Alternate Image 8 - nuna 'TAVO™' Stroller
A multi-mode, hybrid stroller accommodates newborn car seats and curious toddlers with equal parts innovation and fashion-forward design—so little riders and grown-up drivers can explore in style. A snooze-friendly dream drape™ makes on-the-go naptime a breeze, while dual mesh windows make checking on baby easy and quick. The calf support, seat recline and push bar can all be adjusted with one hand, making your job easier—while a strong, responsive braking system and sturdy suspension provide ultimate safety and peace of mind.
- Suitable from birth to 50 lbs.
- 42 1/2"H x 22"W x 35 1/2"L unfolded; 18 1/2"H x 22"W x 37"L folded.
- Weighs 24.3 lbs.
- Connects directly with nuna PIPA™ infant car seat with one click.
- Oversized sky smart™ canopy provides lots of coverage.
- Dream drape provides extra protection from the elements.
- Two mesh peekaboo windows provide breezes for baby and a clear view for you.
- Spacious seat designed for comfortable growth from baby to toddler.
- Flip-out eyeshades.
- Fold lock and trolley function when folded.
- Quick-release wheels for a more compact fold.
- One-hand, four-position, true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support.
- Removable infant insert.
- Front and rear wheel progressive suspension technology for a smoother ride.
- One-touch rear braking system.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- By nuna; imported.
- Kids' Wear.
- Item #5045159
Gift options are not available for this item.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.