- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
Hand Blended Perfume
|Item # 93588|
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Perfumer Heather Sielaff blends and bottles OLO's exquisite fragrances to order in her tiny Portland, Oregon, perfumery. Containing only the finest fractionated coconut oil, essential oils, key accords and absolutes, these heavenly scents are inspired by life's beautiful, fleeting moments.
- Nationale 6/7: Jasmine, lemon, rose, sandalwood. Created in collaboration with May Barruel, owner of Portland's Nationale Gallery. Like the old-world rose soaps in May's shop, this floral, citrusy scent smells like a perfume from another time and place. Feminine.
- Lightning Paw: Bergamot, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla. Alive with floral, citrus and wood notes, this scent is free-spirited and effortlessly feminine.
- Victory Wolf: Cade, wood. Like lingering smoke left on your clothes after a night around the fire, this scent—smoky, charred—makes you feel like it's there for a reason, a distinctive and sensual aftereffect of experience. Masculine.
- Erastus: Tobacco, whiskey, wood. Says Sielaff: "Imagine old man Erastus taking a walk through the Coastal Range. He gets to a cliff overlooking the ocean, takes out the small cedar box holding his tobacco and rolls up a smoke." Unisex.
- Dafne: Orange, sampaguita, ylang ylang. The smell of daphne blooming is the smell of spring in Portland. Here, OLO bottles its floral, citrus essence, letting you enjoy the season for an additional eight months. Unisex.
- Forêt: Cedar, juniper, pine, vetivert. Like all the forests you've ever walked through, rich with scents of wood and resin. Unisex.
- .3 oz. each.
- By OLO Fragrance; hand blended in the USA.
- Brite Lites Gift City Pop-In Shop.