'Blue Copper 5' Molecular Repair Treatment
ShowUnavailable at stores near you.
Your selection isn't available in stores near you. Try a new location:
What is it?
A powerful seven-night treatment that combines the anti-aging benefits of copper with a proprietary extract that triggers the natural repair process of the skin. This soothing, restorative serum reduces redness and irritation from exposure to dry, harsh climatic conditions and from aggressive dermal procedures such as microdermabrasion, lasers and peels. This treatment is an absolute must for anyone facing changes in climate, stress level, hormones or overall environment. Give it one week and you'll see a healthier, radiant, more beautiful complexion.
What results will I see?
- Visibly increases elasticity, firmness and tone.
- Reduces redness, fatigue and stress for healthier, ageless skin.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles, and improves overall texture and tone.
- Intensive recover/repair.
Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting softer, smoother skin with enhanced hydration, firmness, dermal elasticity and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Preparing skin for a new climate or season.
- Repairing/soothing skin after aggressive dermal procedures.
- Anytime skin is irritated or sensitized by environmental, stress or hormonal changes.
- Perfect for all skin types.
- Includes seven ampoules.
- By Osmotics Cosmeceuticals.
Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl-Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Glycerine, Dimethicone, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Phenoxyethenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Carnosine, Acrylates Copolymer, Allantoin, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Tromethamine.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.