Skin Renewing Laser®
- Item #336695
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Get it sooner!
- Introducing the PaloVia® Skin Renewing Laser®, the first FDA-cleared, at-home laser clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. The results are natural-looking but dramatic. In a clinical study, a panel of doctors specializing in dermatology and plastic surgery saw a noticeable reduction in wrinkles in 92% of participants after one month of daily treatments.
In the past, laser skin-rejuvenation treatments were only available in a doctor's office. Now you can treat yourself, in the privacy and comfort of your own home. No costly appointments. No travel time. Just 3-4 minutes a day, on your own terms, whenever it works for you. The PaloVia® laser uses the same skin-renewing technology used by doctors, but adapted for home use. Patented fractional laser technology has been proven by dermatologists for more than a decade.
- Laser handpiece.
- Pre-Treatment Gel (1 oz.).
- Storage case.
- Instruction booklet.
How to use:
- 1. Preparation: Cleanse the skin around your eyes and make sure it's completely dry. Apply a thin layer of PaloVia® Pre-Treatment Gel around both eyes.
- 2. Treatment: Starting with the area beside your eye, treat each wrinkle with a series of three-second 'application stamps,' with the first at the start of the wrinkle nearest to the eye. Then, lift the handpiece off your skin and move it half an inch along the wrinkle—just enough to avoid overlap. On average, you will use six to eight application stamps around each eye.
- 3. Post-treatment: After treatment, you can continue to use your regular skincare and cosmetic products. For best wrinkle improvement, the treatment plan recommends one month of daily use and ongoing occasional maintenance (twice per week).
- For all skin types.
- Approx. dimensions of handpiece: 2"W x 8"L.
- ETL listed; 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- By PaloVia®; charger is imported, all other elements are made in the USA.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you: