- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Soda & Pop - Watermelon' 50mm Engraved Sunglasses
HideDetails & Care
Not all shades are made for going incognito. Round, retro sunnies will have your adoring public begging you to spill your style secret—just scrawl "Pared" beneath your signature if you're in the mood to divulge. Watermelon-red Japanese acetate frames are engraved with spotty circles and paired with solid purple lenses that'll pique the paparazzi's curiosity. Lightweight, shatterproof and scratch-resistant with full UV protection, every Pared pair is up to your exploits. Founded by designer Samantha Stevenson, the brand is based in Sydney and Bali both—two locales that know a thing or two about sunshine.
- 50mm lens width; 22mm bridge width; 141mm temple length.
- 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Acetate with shell temple tip and rose gold inlay.
- CR39 lenses.
- Gold German OBE stop hinges.
- Includes box and leather case.
- By Pared; imported.
- Surf City Pop-In Shop.