'Torrentshell' Packable Jacket
- Item #597771
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- A durable, lightweight jacket cut from layered H2No® performance ripstop nylon is built to keep you dry in any deluge, and packs away into the front zip pocket when the storm is over. Smart features include a stowaway hood with a laminated visor, exterior and interior storm flaps, ventilated underarms and Deluge® DWR-treated zippers.
- Approx. length from shoulder: 27".
- Measurements taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
- Front zip closure.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Interior mesh pocket.
- Drawcord at hem.
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellant) finish.
- Microfleece lining at neck.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell; machine wash.
- By Patagonia; imported.
- The Rail.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you: