'Torrentshell' Waterproof Jacket (Little Girls & Big Girls)
- Item #972181
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Patagonia's breathable, waterproof jacket has a Deluge® DWR finish, so it will have like-new waterproof properties even after seasons of hard-hitting use. A built-in visor on the hood easily fits over beanies and caps for an extra layer of heat-keeping protection. Fully-sealed seams keep snow, water and stains at bay. The ultra-durable Torrentshell jacket is also ultra-lightweight—a perfect layer to pack.
- Front zip closure with hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Side zip pockets.
- Interior pocket.
- ID label.
- Interior drawcord hem.
- 100% 2.5-layer, 50-denier H2No® performance standard ripstop nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By Patagonia; imported.
- Kids' Wear.
Complete the look:
to get more