Windproof & Water Resistant Down Sweater Vest
Lofty and toasty compressible down adds serious warming power to a channel-quilted vest that crumples down to a handful and can be stuffed into a diaper bag or backpack so that it's easy to add a layer of extra warmth whenever your little one starts feeling chilly. It's windproof, tear-resistant and features a water-repellent finish, too.
- Full-length zip closure with wind flap and zipper garage to eliminate chafing and block cold air.
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets with reflective pulls.
- ID label.
- 108 g (3.8 oz).
- Highly compressible Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power down insulation.
- 100% 1.4-oz 20-denier mini-ripstop polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By Patagonia; imported.
- Kids' Wear.
- Item #861833