'Chief Joseph' Queen Wool & Cotton Blanket
- Item #445090
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Inspired by Chief Joseph, heroic leader of the Nez Perce tribe, Pendleton has continued to produce this dense, virgin wool and cotton blanket in classic jacquard patterns since its introduction in the 1920s. Courageously resisting displacement from his tribal lands, Chief Joseph fought many successful battles against the U.S. government before finally surrendering in 1877. The vibrant arrowhead pattern symbolizes the bravery of the Nez Perce people and points in all directions of Mother Earth. Fit for a queen-sized bed and featuring a reversible, color-inverted design, this dense, American-made blanket will make for restful slumber on cool nights for years to come.
- 90" square.
- 82% virgin wool, 18% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- By Pendleton; made in the USA.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.
to get more