'Compass Stripe' Queen Blanket
- Item #442302
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Sleep soundly, knowing that at least for the night, all is well in the world: Pendleton, known for its high-quality, American-milled wools, offers a cozy blanket defined by a directional cross pattern that represents the four cardinal directions. Many Native American cultures ascribe both literal and symbolic powers to those directions—and advocate a graceful balance between them, whether invoking the seasons, the elements, the ancestral spirits or a guideline for wise and right living. Inspired by these cultures, Pendleton's pattern reflects that same, idealized harmony. Detailed with color-inverted patterning on the flip side, this piece is beautiful, timeless and essential—the perfect accent to any room.
- 90" square.
- 82% virgin wool, 18% cotton with synthetic Ultrasuede® trim.
- Dry clean.
- By Pendleton; made in the USA.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.
to get more