Advanced Eye Area Therapy
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
Solution: Advanced Eye Area Therapy, a powerful treatment created especially for the eye area with a combination of high-performance ingredients that delivers visible results and helps prevent further damage.
Features and benefits:
- Alpha lipoic acid refines skin tone and texture, smoothes lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C Ester clarifies, brightens and illuminates eye area.
- DMAE helps eye area appear and feel firm and lifted.
- Lightweight yet intensely hydrating.
How is it different?
- A combination of advanced technologies works synergistically to restore younger-looking skin.
- Alpha lipoic acid is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidants available, which boosts energy production in the skin and fights free-radical damage.
- Developed exclusively by Dr. Perricone, Vitamin C Ester is a more potent, stable and less irritating form of vitamin C that is highly effective in enhancing skin clarity and luminosity. It repairs aging skin by stimulating the synthesis of collagen.
How to use: Apply gently under the eye in the morning and evening.
- 0.5 oz.
- By Perricone MD.
Aqua (Water), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Aminobutyric Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Caffeine, Niacinamide, Ceteareth-20, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Squalane, Folic Acid, Tocophersolan, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Phytonadione, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Tocotrienols, Hexylene Glycol, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Astaxanthin.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130