Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
Blue Plasma, a non-acidic daily peel that delivers all the benefits of a traditional peel, without causing surface redness, irritation or damage to skin.
Features and benefits:
- Cutting-edge cosmetic engineering with results difficult to achieve with conventional peel treatments or exfoliators. Performs three gentle, yet powerful modes of action to preserve, accelerate cellular renewal and purify skin.
- No skin damage, micro tears or abrasions, dryness, environmental sensitivity or down-time.
- Resurfaces skin, improves light reflectivity with increased brightness and glow, provides unparalleled softness and smoothness, plumps lines and wrinkles, reduces pore size.<
- Salmon Egg Enzyme: a Bio-specific peeling agent that tackles only dead skin cells.
- L-Carnitine: extracts, unclogs, purifies and promotes cell-turnover; embodies natural hydrating qualities.
- Ptersostilbene: rich in antioxidants, delivers radiance and brightening benefits.
- Honokiol Magnolol: extract of magnolia bark. A soothing, powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Copper: helps repair and promote skin health.
Immediately post application:
- 97% said skin looked and felt baby soft.
- 90% agreed skin was visibly more luminous and felt hydrated.
Results after four weeks of use:
- 80% agreed skin appeared dramatically brighter with improved clarity.
- 82% agreed the appearance of discoloration improved.
- 87% agreed it gave them professional results without an appointment.
How to use: Apply daily after proper cleansing, day or night. No rinsing required.
- For all skin types.
- 2 oz.
- By Perricone MD.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Hydrolyzed Roe, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium, Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine,, Menthyl Lactate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract,, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus,, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin,, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.