'No Sun' Tanner
|Item # 367128|
Solution: No Sun Tanner, a multi-tasking allover body tanner that firms and nourishes the skin with pro-vitamin D while promoting a healthy, natural-looking tan.
Features and benefits:
- A unique tanning complex with a natural sugar derivative and a delivery enhancer to promote a more even and long-lasting tan; phospholipids also contribute to a more even tan.
- Boosts the skin's natural tanning ability with N-Acetyl Tyrosine.
- Firms, tightens and tones the appearance of skin with caffeine and Dr. Perricone's patented ingredient, DMAE.
- Olive squalane, cocoa butter and kukui oil create a rich, creamy texture and deliver deep moisturizing benefits; superior antioxidant protection with tocotrienols.
What makes it different?
- Maximizes the skin's natural tanning ability, imparting a gradual sun-kissed tan.
- Delivers an even-toned and long-lasting tan.
- Customizes to skin tone for a natural-looking tan that reaches optimal color in 7 to 14 days, depending on the depth of desired tan.
- No unpleasant odor. Does not streak, feel heavy or sticky.
How to use: Apply all over body, focusing on targeted areas such as arms, chest and legs. Apply once a day for 7 to 14 days until desired tan is achieved. Repeat as necessary for maintenance. Can be applied to face. Avoid eye area. Rinse hands thoroughly after each application.
- 4 oz.
- By Perricone MD.
Aqua (Water), Squalane, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phosphatidylcholine, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Erythrulose, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Acetyl Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mica, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Tocotrienols, Titanium Dioxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.