Vitamin C Ester 15
What it is: A revolutionary night treatment that promotes the look of brighter, firmer, smoother skin by harnessing the highest concentration of Dr.
What it is: A revolutionary night treatment that promotes the look of brighter, firmer, smoother skin by harnessing the highest concentration of Dr. Perricone's proprietary vitamin C ester at 15%.
Who it's for: Anyone who wants to unveil a visibly glowing, radiant complexion.
What it does: It brightens skin for a more evened skin tone while promoting the appearance of firmer and smoother skin and minimizing the appearance of discoloration to unveil an elegant radiance.
In a consumer study after seven days of use:
- 85% agreed it helped support their skin’s structure for more resilient skin.
- 80% agreed their skin felt tighter, firmer and more toned.
- 83% agreed that their skin looked smoother.
- 80% agreed that this product helped fix the roughness of their skin.
- 78% agreed that this product helped fix the dullness of their skin and their skin appeared brighter.
How to use: After cleansing, squeeze 4-5 small dots onto your fingertips. Apply one dot along your forehead, cheeks and chin. Smooth all over your face. Follow with your moisturizer.
- Includes four tubes at 0.34 oz. each
- Item #539969
Water/Aqua, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Zinc Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.