'happy travels' set ($53 Value)
Online and in store. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automatically in Checkout and can only be shipped to the same destination as your order. Due to high demand for this exclusive gift, we reserve the right to substitute any item with an item of equal or greater value. This gift cannot be shipped to international addresses.
- Item #540079
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Get it sooner!
- philosophy has your travel needs covered. The 'happy travels' set features travel sizes of our skin care, bath and fragrance products you don't want to leave home without.
The 'purity made simple' three-in-one cleanser for face and eyes (1 oz.) and 'hope in a jar' original-formula moisturizer (0.4 oz.) for all skin types keep skin clean and hydrated. The 'eyes wide open' instant refreshing and de-puffing eye gel (0.25 oz.) helps revitalize tired, puffy eyes to minimize signs of fatigue on the go. The set also includes 'amazing grace' perfumed shampoo, bath and shower gel (1 oz.); perfumed firming body emulsion (1 oz.); and fragrance (0.5 oz.) to leave you feeling amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. Products come in a travel-friendly, quart-size bag ideal for carry on; so you're set to go.
How to use:
- 'purity made simple': Gently massage a quarter-size amount onto a lightly damp face, and massage for 30-60 seconds. Rinse and pat dry. Use morning and evening. Follow with appropriate treatment and moisturizer.
- 'hope in a jar': Apply morning and evening after cleanser and treatment. Avoid the eye area.
- 'amazing grace' shampoo, bath and shower gel: First dampen body and hair, then slowly massage into skin and hair.
- 'amazing grace' firming body emulsion: Apply a generous amount to skin with fingertips and massage gently in a soothing, circular motion.
- 'amazing grace' fragrance: Spray onto clean, dry body. Avoid direct eye contact.
- 'eyes wide open': Ideal for morning use to help refresh tired eyes. May be paired with another philosophy eye cream in the evening to help eyes look refreshed when you wake up.
- By philosophy.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you: