'Moraira Maasai' Sandal
- Free ShippingItem #651748
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- A comfort-minded sandal set on a modest stacked heel is designed and hand-beaded by female members of the Maasai tribe in Kenya. The collaboration is part of a larger initiative to preserve and promote traditional artwork and heritage while providing sustaining and empowering jobs for women.
- Approx. heel height: 2 1/4".
- Measurements taken from size 39 EU and may vary slightly by size.
- Adjustable strap with buckle closure.
- Leather upper/cork and leather lining/rubber sole.
- By PIKOLINOS; imported.
- Women's Shoes.
Suggested for you: