'Artist Series' Wallet (Limited Edition)
HideDetails & Care
Poketo—the design house dedicated to taking art off the gallery walls and into people's lives—got its start in 2003 with its signature line of limited-edition vinyl artist wallets. Delightful yet durable, these sleek little wallets are patterned in rich, eclectic images straight from the imaginations of Poketo's brilliant collaborative artists.
- Andrea Kang. An artist living and working in Providence, RI, Kang has degrees from the Rhode Island School of Design and has taught, designed toys, illustrated and participated in gallery shows across the U.S.
- Andrea Wan. Born in Hong Kong and raised in Canada, Wan brought a passion for storytelling and image making to Designskolen Kolding, Denmark, where she studied illustration and design. She currently works as an illustrator and visual artist in Vancouver, BC.
- Eveline Tarunadjaja. An illustrator based in Melbourne, Australia, Tarunadjaja's pleasures include café-hopping, cupcakes and comics.
- Marcus Oakley. Originally from Norfolk and now based in London, illustrator Marcus Oakley creates work from such diverse inspirations as the Beach Boys, the countryside, cycling, tea, architecture and design.
- PCP. Tokyo-based designer PCP has worked for Sony Music Entertainment, Kenzo Parfums and Joie de Vivre group. He has also worked in collaboration with bands such as Postal Service, Dublab, Her Space Holiday, Trespassers William and Grand Hallway.
- Thereza Rowe. An illustrator and graphic designer based in London, Rowe graduated with honors from the University of Westminster. Her work has been shown at selected galleries in London and featured in publications such as Amelia's Anthology of Illustration and Best of Poster Design.
- 8 1/2" x 3 3/4" open; 4 1/4" x 3 3/4" folded.
- Interior currency and coin pockets; three card slots.
- Comes with matching pin and artist bio card.
- Double-layered vinyl.
- By Poketo; imported.
- Poketo Pop-In Shop.