- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'City Series' Wallet (Limited Edition)
HideDetails & Care
A delightful yet durable limited-edition wallet is patterned with iconic images of your favorite city, as seen through the eyes of individual artists. Defined by bright prints and colors that capture the spirit of fun and exploration, these sleek little wallets are created in collaboration with The Working Proof, an organization dedicated to promoting art and social responsibility—while maintaining Poketo's own commitment to "art for your everyday": taking design-driven wares off the gallery walls and into people's lives. (Or, in this case, their back pockets.)
- Brooklyn. By Emily Dumas, whose design and illustration studio Flowers in May is based north of Boston.
- Cairo. By Dan Funderburgh, a Brooklyn-based illustrator, artist and wallpaper designer whose work is rooted in the world of decorative arts.
- Florence. By Linda Kim, a Los Angeles-based artist inspired by everyday curiosities, mystery, the universe, the ocean and people.
- Interior currency and coin pockets; three card slots.
- Comes with matching pin and artist bio card.
- Double-layered vinyl.
- By Poketo; imported.
- Poketo Pop-In Shop.