Can we just be honest? You don't NEED the Polaroid Cube. You've got a camera on your smartphone, and so does everyone you know. No, you don't need the Cube, but once you hear what it can do, you're sure as heck going to want one.
Weatherproof, shockproof and mountable, this tiny tech marvel is packed with a world of possibilities. With 1080p HD capability and a 124° wide-angle lens, the Cube not only takes better video than your smartphone, it goes where your smartphone can't. The base features a strong built-in magnet, letting you snap it onto your skateboard, car roof or any other metal surface, and a line of accessories lets you mount it on a helmet, bike or strap. Splash-proof construction means you can take it wakeboarding or waterskiing, and the waterproof case lets you shoot under the waves. The built-in battery is good for 90 minutes of video.
Stick with a smartphone for selfies and stills. When you're ready to capture life's adventures, upgrade to the Cube.
- 1 1/4" cubic inches.
- 1.66 oz.
- 6MP CMOS Sensor for crisp images.
- 720p or 1080p video rate.
- 124-degree wide angle lens for panoramic capture.
- Built-in rechargeable battery records 90 minutes of continuous video per charge.
- Mounts with built-in base magnet or with accessory clips sold separately.
- Supports Micro SD up to 32GB; memory card not included.
- By Polaroid; imported.
- GIFT & GO Pop-In Shop.
- Item #1014018