- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'The Nap Sack' Convertible Sleeping Bag
|Item # 159458|
Details & Care
Poler Outdoor Stuff specializes in clothing and accessories for the people who want the most out of their travels through nature, for those who value the journey more than the destination. Their gear is angled at the crew that hikes to the campsite in jeans, stays up all night by the fire and doesn't want to drop a few grand on tactical, technical mumbo jumbo just to brag about it. The adventure is the thing, and Poler Stuff gets you there.
The ingenious Nap Sack combines the squishy, full-body warmth of a sleeping bag with the mobility-friendly accommodations of a puffy coat (you know, like openings for your arms and legs) to create a look so defiantly cozy it's destined to revolutionize relaxation. Whether you're camping, couch surfing, hitting a music festival or warming up after a day on the slopes, the Nap Sack is there for you: Zips at the shoulders let you stick your arms out when you want, while a cinch at the bottom lets you hike the bottom up to your waist. Basically, you never have to get out of bed again.
- 29" shoulder, 15" hood, 73" body, 26" foot (size Medium); 32" shoulder, 15" hood, 77" body, 26" foot (size Large.)
- 18" x 8" dimensions in included stuff sack (compressible to 8" x 10" in a compression sack).
- Rated to 50°F.
- Zip and adjustable toggle closures.
- Drawcord hood.
- Front hand pockets.
- Chest pocket fits a phone and has a pass-through hole for headphone wires.
- 50% polyester, 50% nylon with leather tabs and nylon lining.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By Poler; imported.
- Let's Go! Pop-In Shop.