Tan Stripe Wool Suit
|Item # 556650|
Details & Care
Dapper stripes define a classically styled wool suit featuring a notch-lapel jacket and flat-front trousers tailored with a split waist for easy alteration.
- Jacket has a front two-button closure; chest pocket; flap pockets; three interior pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have zip fly with button-tab closure; front slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are partially lined.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Wool; dry clean
- By Robert Talbott; imported.
- Men's Clothing.
Watch the video: Men's Suits and Sportcoats