'Dragon's Blood' Sculpting Gel
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
An innovative anti-aging gel which helps to define facial contours and plump sagging skin. Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel works by forming a unique second-skin film around the face which effectively protects, reduces redness and firms for a smoother, plumper and more youthful-looking complexion.
- Dragon's Blood contains phytotherapeutic actives that protect against free radical damage and stimulate cell regeneration. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and repair skin and reduce redness.
- Collageneer is a patented active ingredient that effectively increases the synthesis of collagen, ensuring skin appears tighter, firmer and more wrinkle-free by promoting the production of high-quality collagen.
- Volufilin increases fatty deposits within the skin to provide a fuller, plumper, line-free appearance.
- Commipheroline is renowned for its anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulant properties. A more line-free appearance is created through a plumping action by modulating two key mechanisms that activate lipogenesis.
How to use: Gently massage onto a cleansed face and neck morning and evening, allowing gel to absorb thoroughly.
- 1.7 oz.
- By Rodial.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Lupinus Albus (White Lupin) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130