- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Omni 12' Running Shoe (Women)
|Item # 665014|
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Details & Care
A stable running shoe is designed for athletes with moderate pronation issues. PowerGrid cushioning offers a plush, comfortable ride in a sneaker that still weighs less than traditional motion-control shoes.
- Support Frame™ locks the heel in place for a secure, stable fit
- Arch Lock™ adapts to your foot to provide a snug and supportive midfoot fit
- HydraMAX™ Collar Lining combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort
- ComfortLite Sockliner™ cradles the heel, supports the arch and reduces peak pressures in the forefoot.
- PowerGrid (heel-to-toe) centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride.
- Dual Density SSL™ EVA maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC™ Impact Zone provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- iBR+™ is 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber
- XT-900™ premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Synthetic upper and lining/carbon rubber sole.
- By Saucony; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
Watch the video: Shoe Fit Fundamentals