'02/64 Baja' Leather Slip-On
- Free ShippingItem #905401
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Inspired by the styles of California in the 1960s, each SeaVees shoe is dedicated to an influential event from that time and place.The 'Baja' is a tribute to the 'Surfari to Baja' article in the February 1964 issue of Surfing Magazine and epitomizes the laid-back style of those wave-riding beach denizens.
The lived-in look of worn bomber-jacket leather shapes a high-cut sport sneaker with a hard-wearing gum-rubber sole. A moisture-wicking lining ensures long-wearing comfort in even the warmest weather, while a genuine gum-rubber sole offers soft, flexible freedom.
- Hypoallergenic, naturally antibacterial removable insole.
- Leather upper/textile lining/rubber sole.
- By SeaVees; imported.
- Men's Shoes.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you: