'05/65 Tennis Shoe'
- Was: $87.95Now: $43.9650% OFFFree Shipping
- Item #501588
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Inspired by the styles of California in the 1960s, each SeaVees shoe is dedicated to an influential event from that time and place. The ‘Tennis Shoe’ honors the May 1965 NCAA tournament victory of the dominant UCLA men’s tennis team, led by star team captain Arthur Ashe, who claimed both the singles and doubles titles.
The sporty style of 1960s tennis footwear defines a lightweight shoe treated with a 90-minute salt wash that results in a soft, perfectly faded finish. A suede lining at the heel offers a custom fit, while the gum-rubber sole ensures a soft and flexible stride from day one.
- Hypoallergenic, naturally antibacterial insole.
- Salt-washed canvas upper/suede and textile lining/gum-rubber sole.
- By SeaVees; imported.
- Men's Shoes.
Suggested for you:
to get more