'08/61 Army Issue' Sneaker
- Free ShippingItem #613813
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Inspired by the styles of California in the 1960s, each SeaVees shoe is dedicated to an influential event from that time and place. The 'Army Issue' styles itself after the footwear of soldiers in training at Camp Irwin, which was founded in San Bernardino County in August 1961.
The lived-in look of worn bomber-jacket leather, ripstop camo fabric or soft-brushed chambray shapes a low-cut sport sneaker with a hard-wearing gum-rubber sole.
- Removable insole.
- Hypoallergenic, naturally antibacterial bamboo insole.
- Textile or leather upper/textile lining/rubber sole.
- By SeaVees; imported.
- Men's Shoes.
Suggested for you:
to get more