- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Sisleÿa' Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate
When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley in 1976, he chose to specialize his research laboratories in Phytocosmetology, using plant extracts and essential oils to create highly efficient beauty products. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French brand offers a full range of skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
Helps the face regain the natural radiance of younger-looking skin. Sisleÿa Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate is specifically formulated to address radiance. Skin surface reflects around 10% of the light it receives. The other 90% penetrates the skin and improves its radiance. For maximum light reflection and refraction, skin's surface must be smooth and clear. Sisleÿa Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate contains a blend of plants and vitamins that optimizes skin's receptiveness to light and boosts cellular renewal. To maintain the 'glowing effect' of young radiant skin, the surface microcirculation must be kept dense and well-structured. A combination of essential oils works to help restore skin's original 'healthy glow.'
With age, melanocyte dysfunctions lead to the appearance of brown spots due to localized hyperpigmentation. To help counteract this process, three actions have been combined in order to: regulate the synthesis of 'black' melanin; fight the effects of free radicals on melanin production; powerfully soothe, in order to minimize the impact of inflammatory processes.
How to use: Apply morning and night to face, neck and décolleté. Convenient to all skin types. For optimum results, avoid sun exposure without protection.
- Exceptional results after just four weeks of use: the complexion looks more radiant, fresher and more luminous; the intensity of brown spots is visibly reduced, the skin looks even, smooth and resplendent. It looks younger.
- 1.06 oz.
- By Sisley.
Active Ingredients: Prickly Pear, Vitamin A, Nasturtium, Morbus Alba, Ougon, Alkekengi's Calyx, White Horehound, Essential Oils of Lavender, Geranium and Rosewood.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Check Store Availability
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping. Free Returns. All the time. Usually arrives in 3-6 business days. Purchases made online can also be returned or exchanged at any Nordstrom store, free of charge.
Nordstrom is now testing an exciting Same-Day Delivery program in three cities: Seattle, WA, Bellevue, WA, and La Jolla, CA. For just $15, items that are in stock at your local store can be hand-delivered to your door on the same day.
Orders placed by 1pm will be delivered by 7pm the same day; orders placed after 1pm will be delivered by 7pm the following day–even on Saturdays and Sundays. Select Same-Day Delivery in Checkout.
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- Seattle, WA: 98020, 98043, 98046, 98062, 98101, 98102, 98103, 98104, 98105, 98106, 98107, 98108, 98109, 98111, 98112, 98113, 98114, 98115, 98116, 98117, 98118, 98119, 98121, 98122, 98124, 98125, 98126, 98127, 98129, 98131, 98132, 98133, 98134, 98136, 98138, 98139, 98141, 98144, 98145, 98146, 98148, 98154, 98155, 98158, 98160, 98161, 98164, 98165, 98166, 98168, 98170, 98174, 98175, 98177, 98178, 98181, 98185, 98188, 98190, 98191, 98194, 98195, 98199
- Bellevue, WA: 98004, 98005, 98006, 98007, 98008, 98009, 98011, 98014, 98015, 98021, 98027, 98028, 98029, 98031, 98033, 98034, 98036, 98039, 98040, 98041, 98050, 98052, 98053, 98055, 98056, 98057, 98058, 98059, 98072, 98073, 98074, 98075, 98077, 98082, 98083, 98174
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130