'What Time Is It?' Clock & Watch Set, 22mm (Special Purchase)
- Item #615962
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Teach a child analog time and eco-stewardship with a colorful owl clock and matching watch made from recycled and biodegradable materials. A fun instructional booklet is included to guide the learning activities.
- Approx. band length: 228mm.
- Approx. band width: 10mm.
- Approx. case diameter: 22mm.
- Buckle closure.
- Ages 3 and up.
- Watch is organic cotton/corn resin/bamboo; clock is recycled cardboard; booklet is recycled paper.
- By SPROUT™ Watches; imported.
to get more