'Leader' Waterproof Snow Jacket (Toddler Boys)
Product not available
HideDetails & Care
Whether he's playing in the backyard or testing his balance on the slopes, the Leader jacket is packed full of features to keep him warm and dry, no matter the conditions. This great, first snow-ready jacket is designed with a small-to-tall feature that allows you to lengthen his sleeves for use during multiple seasons. Numerous pockets, a removable hood and a waterproof twill construction add versatility to a jacket as well-designed as anything out there for adults.
- Front zip closure.
- Front zip pockets; chest zip pocket; arm Velcro® pocket; internal mesh pockets.
- Brushed microfiber inner collar.
- Removable hood.
- Elasticized cuffs.
- Drawcord-adjustable hem.
- Chamois lens wipe.
- Glove attachment on sleeve.
- Critical taped seams.
- Anti-abrasion brushed metal overlay film by Bemis®
- Small to Tall grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2" when stitch is released.
- Polyester Stretch Twill with Xt.L™ 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+™ DWR.
- Body/Sleeve - ThermaWeb™ (140g)
- Lined with nylon taffeta.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold.
- By Spyder; imported.
- Kids' Wear.