'Quest - Core Component' Water Resistant Stretch Twill Jacket & Liner
The ultimate jacket for all your winter fun is presented by Spyder with this seam-sealed, water-resistant shell that's ready to hit the slopes. A preponderance of pockets provides places for an MP3 player, goggles, and of course, frosty hands, while an adjustable hem and cuffs ensure powder stays out and you stay warm. If it gets too toasty, take off a layer to reveal a sporty stand-collar core liner that looks good enough to wear on its own while you're enjoying a much deserved après-ski drink at the lodge.
- 29 1/4" length (size Medium).
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Removable helmet-compatible hood with adjustable drawstring closure.
- Zip hand pockets; zip chest pocket; data card pocket.
- Interior zip pocket; mesh goggle pocket with lens cloth.
- Snap-back powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel.
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Core ventilation system.
- Fully lined.
- 100% polyester inner jacket.
- 100% polyester shell with water-resistant coating.
- Shell: machine wash cold; Inner jacket: hand wash cold.
- By Spyder; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.