- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron (1 inch)
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
Details & Care
The science: Digital T3 Tourmaline SinglePass technology delivers accurate and consistent heating to style hair and seal the cuticle in one smooth pass, thus protecting the hair against damage often arising from repeated passes. Four out of five users styled their hair faster with good to excellent results when using a T3 iron.
- The SinglePass Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron is an Allure magazine award-winning technology that is used by stylists to straighten, flip and curl with ease. It works fast for shiny, head-turning, damage-free looks.
Features and benefits:
- Adjustable heat (to 450°F) delivers optimal heat for all hair types.
- Tourmaline emits maximum levels of ions and infrared heat for effective styling.
- Ionic: Helps to seal the hair cuticle for a shiny, smooth finish.
- Ceramic infrared energy heats the hair from the inside out for long-lasting results.
- Digital SinglePass heating: Precise, even heating ensures fast, non-damaging results.
- Fixed plates (1 inch) deliver perfect results in one smooth glide.
- 9-foot, 360°-swivel cord: Long, tangle-free cord with cord wrap offers ease of use and organization.
- Heat-resistant mat protects surfaces from iron heat and can also be used to clean iron's plates.
- Auto world voltage adjusts to any country's voltage (100-240V); plug adapter needed.
- Keratin-treatment ready: 450°F heat is ideal for giving or maintaining keratin treatment.
- Two-year warranty offers comprehensive coverage, telephone support and repair options.
- 2-year warranty.
- World voltage.
- Winner of Allure magazine's October 2011 'Best of Beauty' award for Best Flat Iron.
- By T3.
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130