SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron
- Free ShippingItem #287850
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- The science: Digital T3 Tourmaline SinglePass technology delivers accurate and consistent heating to style hair and seal the cuticle in one smooth pass, thus protecting the hair against damage often arising from repeated passes. Four out of five users styled their hair faster with good to excellent results when using a T3 iron.
- The SinglePass Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron is an Allure magazine award-winning technology that is used by stylists to straighten, flip and curl with ease. It works fast for shiny, head-turning, damage-free looks.
Features and benefits:
- Adjustable heat (to 450°F) delivers optimal heat for all hair types.
- Tourmaline emits maximum levels of ions and infrared heat for effective styling.
- Ionic: Helps to seal the hair cuticle for a shiny, smooth finish.
- Ceramic infrared energy heats the hair from the inside out for long-lasting results.
- Digital SinglePass heating: Precise, even heating ensures fast, non-damaging results.
- Fixed plates (1 inch) deliver perfect results in one smooth glide.
- 9-foot, 360°-swivel cord: Long, tangle-free cord with cord wrap offers ease of use and organization.
- Heat-resistant mat protects surfaces from iron heat and can also be used to clean iron's plates.
- Auto world voltage adjusts to any country's voltage (100-240V); plug adapter needed.
- Keratin-treatment ready: 450°F heat is ideal for giving or maintaining keratin treatment.
- Two-year warranty offers comprehensive coverage, telephone support and repair options.
- 2-year warranty.
- World voltage.
- Winner of Allure magazine's October 2011 'Best of Beauty' award for Best Flat Iron.
- By T3.
Suggested for you:
to get more