SinglePass'Whirl' Styling Wand
- Was: $130.00Now: $117.0010% OFFFree Shipping
- Item #379503
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- The SinglePass Whirl allows you to quickly and easily create the gorgeous, natural-looking waves you've always wanted.
Pioneering T3® Tourmaline technology harnesses the optimal ionic infrared energy from the Tourmaline gemstone to seal the hair cuticle, fight frizz and enhance shine for a radiant finish. At the same time, digital SinglePass technology ensures fast heat-up and consistent heat delivery along the barrel to prevent the under- and over-heating of hair. The easy-to-read LCD display details the heat-up progression and ensures accurate temperature output, which results in shiny, healthy, long-lasting waves for all hair types. Set the temperature for desired performance level and wrap your way to soft, sensuous results in seconds.
- T3® SinglePass Whirl with 1 1/4" inch tapered barrel.
- T3® Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates.
- Ceramic heating element.
- Adjustable heat (to 450°F/232°C).
- One-hour auto-off.
- Cool tip and stand.
- Heat-resistant glove.
- Nine-foot, 360° swivel cord.
- Auto world voltage (100-240V).
- Two-year warranty.
How to use: Divide hair into four equal vertical sections. Begin on either side of the head and always hold the wand with the tip pointed downward, perpendicular to the floor. Starting at the root, take a 2-3 inch section of hair in front of the barrel and wrap it away from your face around the barrel. Hold for 10-12 seconds and then gently release the curl. Continue around the entire head until hair is fully styled.
- Model #73580.
- Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' award for Best Curling Iron, 2011 and 2012.
- By T3.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you:
to get more