'What Would You Do?' Conversation Starters
- Free ShippingItem #332860
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something? If you were asked to lie on a job recommendation for a friend, would you? Which virtue do you struggle with the most? Is justice or mercy more important?
135 provocative conversation starters range from the simple to the serious and everything in between. Place the clear plastic box somewhere handy and keep the conversation going.
- Recommended for ages 13 and up.
- Box dimensions: 4" square.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- By TableTopics; imported.
Suggested for you:
to get more