'Eye Dream®' Regenerating Night Mask
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
What happens at night:
- Sleep is often considered an underrated and ignored wellness necessity of life.
- However, if decay, degradation and breakdown is maximal during the day (while awake), renewal is maximal during certain phases of sleep.
- Sleep is the body in recovery mode. It is the time when the body seeks out all available amino acids and other micro-nutrients to make new material essential to rebuilding strength.
- The eye contour loses more than 50% of its moisture during the night.
- 0.5 oz.
- By TALIKA.
Aqua (Water), Tilia Cordata Linden Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Propylene Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Butylene Glycol, Trilinolein, Sodium Hydroxyde, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Dextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Triolein, Tripalmitin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Triilinolenin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fucus Vesiculosus, Laureth-3, Tristearin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1, Cetyl Ester, Triarachidin, BHT, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130