'In the Heart of the Wild Grass' Relaxing Precious Oil
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
A dry oil that relaxes both the body and the mind, leaving skin nourished and satiny soft with a subtle yet crisp green grass scent.
Features and benefits
- Nourishes without leaving any oily residue.
- A dry oil, ideal before a night out.
- Apricot kernel oil to revitalize and tone and sesame oil to remineralize skin.
- Features berries of Amazonia, liana from Peru, myrica cerifera extract.
- Petit grain, cypress and guaiacum wood essential oils.
How to use: Apply daily in the morning and/or evening after cleansing, massage into treatment zones.
- 3.38 oz.
- By Thalgo.
Isononyl Isononanoate, Olus (Vegetable Oil), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bulnesia Sarmienti Oil, Citrus Aurentium Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Shipping & Returns