'The Art of Cartier'
- Item #953768
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Published to coincide with the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum's 400-piece exhibition, The Art of Cartier is a stunning visual romp through French jeweler Louis-François Cartier's masterful legacy and over a century of diamond-studded history. See the infamous Ruby Suite in all its up-close splendor or discover the stars who inspired some of Cartier's most memorable, one-off creations in this colorful celebratory volume.
- 408 pages.
- Text by Pierre Rainero, Guillermo Solana and Jorge Varela.
- Fundación Colección Thyssen-Bornemisza.
- French Fling Pop-In Shop.
Complete the look: