'68 Blocks' Fleece Jacket
HideDetails & Care
A DWR (durable water-repellent) finish at the shoulders makes you feel impervious to the weather in a warm fleece jacket perfect for commuting in unpredictable weather. A built-in balaclava flips into place to protect your mouth and chin when the wind picks up, and zippered metropass and device pockets keep everything right where you need it and ready to go.
- 28" length (size Medium)..
- Front zip closure.
- Double-layered hood with drawcord.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Chest and sleeve zip pockets; kangaroo pockets.
- Banded cuffs and hem to keep out errant breezes.
- 793 g (28 oz).
- 348 g/m² 80% polyester, 20% cotton jersey faced fleece.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By The North Face; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.