'Denali' Hooded Recycled Fleece Jacket
HideDetails & Care
A North Face favorite proves cold-weather protection and eco-conscious construction can stylishly coexist. The iconic Denali jacket is made from recycled Polartec 300® fleece and designed with abrasion-resistant nylon at the shoulders, chest and elbows for a piece that lasts season after season, adventure after adventure. A warm hood, elastic cuffs and cinchable hem provide extra protection against cold temps.
- 27" front length (size Medium).
- 727g (25.7 oz).
- Front zip closure.
- Elastic-bound cuffs.
- Hand-warming front pockets and chest pocket with secure-zip closures.
- Zip vents under arms help regulate temperature.
- Elastic-bound cuffs and an adjustable cinch-cord hem keep the elements out.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face.
- Finished with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) to increase watershed.
- 100% bluesign®-approved fabrics.
- 100% recycled polyester with nylon trim.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- By The North Face; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.