'Gatebreak' Water Repellent 550-Fill Hooded Down Jacket
HideDetails & Care
You'll feel invincible on the slopes in a water-repellent, chevron-quilted jacket insulated with 550-fill down for serious warmth in challenging mountain conditions. Slope-specific details like an elastic snap-front powder skirt and convenient media and goggle pockets keep you looking and feeling like a pro, while the relaxed fit allows a full range of motion, even over heavy winter layers.
- 28" length (size Medium).
- 790 g (27.87 oz).
- Front zip closure.
- Fixed, insulated hood.
- Zippered sleeve pocket with goggle cloth; hand-warmer zip pockets.
- Interior pockets.
- Lined, with 550-fill down insulation.
- 82 g/m² 100% polyester shadow ripstop with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- By The North Face; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.
- The North Face style number: A9ZP.