'Gilmore TriClimate®' Waterproof 3-in-1 Ski Jacket
HideDetails & Care
A waterproof, breathable HyVent® jacket provides a hard-wearing exterior layer to a three-in-one jacket equipped with a Heatseeker™-insulated bomber jacket inside. Either piece can be worn alone, but you'll want to put them together for serious warmth and protection when things really get chilly. Slope-specific details like an elastic snap-front powder skirt and convenient media and goggle pockets keep you looking and feeling like a pro, while the relaxed fit allows a full range of motion. A Respirator™ collar is designed to facilitate airflow to help keep your goggles from getting fogged.
- 28 1/2" length (size Medium).
- Front zip closure.
- Zip and flap pockets at chest; zippered sleeve pocket with goggle cloth; hand-warmer zip pockets.
- Zippered underarm vents.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs with thumb loops.
- Liner jacket is 100% polyester micro-ripstop with DWR (durable water-repellent) finish, lined with 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation.
- Shell jacket is 70D 199 g/m2 HyVent 2L 75% nylon, 25% polyester cross-dye heather twill with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, with taffeta and mesh lining.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- By The North Face; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.